Rules and Regulations (Read Carefully)
A - For paper Submission and Publication in Researchfora International Conferences:
- A1- All Paper should be the Original one and it should not be published in any manner before and after the conference.
- A2- All Authors and Co-authors must inform their respective Dept. Head/Principal/Guide about the paper submission of papers in to Researchfora International Conferences.
- A3- All Authors and Co-authors should write the correct affiliation inside the paper.
- A4- The Organizing Committee may not accept the papers submitted after the last date of registration.
- A5- Researchfora accepts each paper for conference after doing the review by three Researchfora Reviewers.
- A6- Researchfora never publish author's or co-author's emails online.
- A7- Researchfora can't add, modify or delete any author's or co-author's name inside the paper after the registration of the paper without the permission of all authors and co-authors present inside the paper.
- A8- Researchfora never publish any unregistered paper.
- A9- Researchfora is not responsible for identifying the Original author or co-author of the paper. The person who submits the paper will be taken as the original author of paper.
- A10- In any case if Researchfora receives the complain about the originality of the author and it found to be true the paper will be suspended from the publication immediately.
- A11- Researchfora can't republish or distribute any suspended paper from the date of suspension.
- A 12- Conference Registration form is a proof of Copyright form by which the Author transfers the Copyright of the paper to Researchfora with agreement from other co-authors of the paper which can be disclosed to the public as a non-avoidable requirement in the future if the paper continues to be published by Researchfora and is not effective in case of Unpublished papers.
- A 13- Researchfora cannot provide the Conference Registration form of a Unpublished paper or a paper which has been with drawn or suspended from the publication to anyone.
B - Attending Researchfora International Conferences:
- B1- All participants should register before coming to the conference by paying the specified amount mentioned at the registration menu.
- B2- All participants should follow the official Conference page only regularly for getting the latest information about the event.
- B3- The Organizer may change the venue and date at any time before the conference. If the organizing Committee decides to change the venue and Date of Event, all delegates will get the information via mail and Phone.
- B4- The participants should not involve any kind of violence inside and outside of the venue at any time before and after the event.
- B5- The participants should bring their original ID card while attending the Conference otherwise you can't attend the conference.
- B6- Due to shortage of Conference KIT Researchfora may not give you the participant KIT at the time of Conference, in such cases Researchfora will provide you the Conference KIT via Speed Post after the Conference.
- B7- Any participant reaching after the reporting time at the venue will not be considered for the presentation at the conference.
- B8-Researchfora reserved all rights to cancel and reschedule of any event.
C - Publication in International Journals:
- C1- Researchfora has all the rights to select the papers from the conference to publish in the international Journals.
- C2- Publication in Scopus Indexed/SCI Indexed or any associated Journal: Researchfora can submit the paper to any non-Researchfora International Journals indexed in Scopus or SCI on the written request by the author. In such case, the author will have to bear the entire publication cost (according to the particular journal). It may take 3 to 12 months for the review and publication process.
C3- Payment made for the purpose of attending the Researchfora conferences will not be refunded if the registered paper is not selected for any Scopus or SCI Indexed journal or if the author doesn’t want to publish in any Researchfora associated International Journal after the conference.
C4- Researchfora may accept the paper from its conferences or it’s associated conference for publishing in the Researchfora associated International Journal after extending the paper at least 20%, from the authors.
C5- Researchfora takes minimum 25 to 60 days to complete the Round-2 review process for the Researchfora associated International Journals after the conference.
C6 -All Researchfora associated International Journals are approved by the ISSN.
C7- Authors’ need to pay the Journal hard copy charges while getting the Journal hard copy.
C8-The Editorial board has all the rights to reject any paper to publish in International Journal after 2nd round of Review (After Conference/seminar). If the paper gets rejected then no registration fee will be refunded paid for conference registration fees.
D - Plagiarism policy
- The plagiarism policy ensures authors give due credit to other authors while referencing and it protects academic integrity of the research community.
- D1. All research papers submitted for publication are checked with plagiarism detection software to verify its originality and find similarity percent of research paper. And the papers failing to satisfy mentioned criteria are sent back to author for modification.
- D2. If plagiarism is detected in research paper just before publication, the author will be given a chance to resubmit the paper after necessary modification as suggested by editor. However, if the editor decides plagiarism is a major issue in the research paper, it will not be considered further for publication.
- D3. If plagiarism/fake identity is suspected or detected in research paper after its publication, the research paper will be removed from website till completion of verification . In case few paragraphs are plagiarized the author will be given a chance to modify the published paper and the research paper will be restored in website after editor's approval.
- D4 .However, if Researchfora decides plagiarism/fake identity is a major issue in published paper and it seriously violates copyright of others then the paper will remain removed from publication and author will be penalized and will be Black listed from Researchfora and other Conference Organizers for life time . Also it will be mentioned in journal website about the removal from publication as well as indexing services will be notified about the removal.
- D5. Authors republishing their earlier published work (self-plagiarism) will also be dealt in the same procedure as mentioned above.
E - Declaration :
- E1- Researchfora is registered under “Peoples Empowerment Trust” under Section-25 , Companies Act, 1956.
- E2- Researchfora is an Independent nonprofit body whose aim to promote the Scientific Activities in India and abroad.
- E3-Researchfora is not affiliated to any university.
- E4- The Editorial Board members are not the Employees of Researchfora .
- E5- Researchfora has all the rights to cancel the Registration at any time and withdraw the Publication if any participants/Delegates violates the rules and regulations of Researchfora and will take necessary action immediately.
- E 6- Researchfora has all rights reserved to publish / withdraw / modify the paper from conference proceedings or journals at any time and is not responsible for the originality of the Online Downloaded paper(Soft copy) of the conference proceedings or Journal.
- E 7 The reference of the paper is only valid with a valid web link from Researchfora without which the paper will be taken as not original or unpublished.