Paper Submission Guidelines
- Each paper is limited to 6 pages normally, additional pages will be charged. Please follow the Conference format.
- The first page should include the paper's title, the abstract, a list of keywords indicating the paper's topic area(s), the authors' & co author’s full names, affiliations, and e-mail addresses.
- Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references.
- Submit your paper via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in .doc or .pdf format.
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
PAPER PAGE LIMIT:
- Each paper must be no more than 6 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references).
- Extra pages will be charged at $20 (US dollars) per extra page
- Please log in the Electronic Submission System to submit your paper ( .doc or.pdf ).
- Otherwise submit your paper via email to email@example.com in .doc or .pdf format.
- For any inquiry about the submission and conference, please feel free to contact us via
Dubai,United Arab Emirates
Abu Dhabi,United Arab Emirates
Boston,United States of America
Rio de Janeiro,Brazil
Sharjah,United Arab Emirates
Denver,United States of America
Jeju Island,Korea (south)
Houston, Texas,United States of America
Chicago,United States of America
Los Angeles,United States of America
Saint Petersburg,Russian Federation
Miami,United States of America
San Diego,United States of America
Philadelphia,United States of America
Orlando,United States of America
Las Vegas,United States of America
New York,United States of America
Cambridge,United States of America
Bandar Seri Begawan,Brunei Darussalam
New Orleans,United States of America
Washington DC,United States of America