Paper Submission Guidelines
- Each paper is limited to 6 pages normally, additional pages will be charged. Please follow the Conference format.
- The first page should include the paper's title, the abstract, a list of keywords indicating the paper's topic area(s), the authors' & co author’s full names, affiliations, and e-mail addresses.
- Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references.
- Submit your paper via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in .doc or .pdf format.
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
PAPER PAGE LIMIT:
- Each paper must be no more than 6 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references).
- Extra pages will be charged at $20 (US dollars) per extra page
- Please log in the Electronic Submission System to submit your paper ( .doc or.pdf ).
- Otherwise submit your paper via email to email@example.com in .doc or .pdf format.
- For any inquiry about the submission and conference, please feel free to contact us via
Dubai, United Arab Emirates Milan, Italy Osaka, Japan Madrid, Spain Antalya, Turkey Lagos, Nigeria Rome, Italy Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia Krakow, Poland Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Malacca, Malaysia Shanghai, China Singapore Macau, China Pattaya, Thailand Bangkok, Thailand Tokyo, Japan Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Istanbul, Turkey Edinburgh, United Kingdom Melbourne, Australia Cairo, Egypt Hamburg, Germany Sydney, Australia Paris, France Vienna, Austria London, United Kingdom Barcelona, Spain Goa, India Bali, Indonesia Jakarta, Indonesia Kyoto, Japan Beijing, China Putrajaya, Malaysia Hong Kong Denver, United States of America Delhi, India Dublin, Ireland Oxford, United Kingdom Rawalpindi, Pakistan Kuwait City, Kuwait Yokohama, Japan Bucharest, Romania Muscat, Oman Marrkech, Morocco Chiang Mai, Thailand Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation Dammam, Saudi Arabia Auckland, New Zealand Houston, Texas Johannesburg, South Africa Mecca, Saudi Arabia Oslo, Norway Seoul, Korea (south) Cape Town, South Africa Seoul, South Korea Krabi, Thailand Jeju Island, South Korea Phuket, Thailand Zurich, Switzerland Brisbane, Australia Sharjah, United Arab Emirates Kiev, Ukraine Rabat, Morocco Manchester, United Kingdom PERTH, Australia Cambridge, United States of America Los Angeles, United States of America Dhaka, Bangladesh Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam New York, United States of America Chicago, United States of America Montreal, Canada Phonom Penh, Cambodia Berlin, Germany Orlando , United States of America Florence, Italy Toronto, Canada Las Vegas, United States of America Yangon, Myanmar Helsinki, Finland Guangzhou, China Brussels, Belgium Tashkent, Uzbekistan Hamilton, New Zealand Jerusalem, Israel Tallinn, Estonia Havana, Cuba Pune, India Manila, Philippines Beirut, Lebanon Cannes, France Kobe, Japan Doha, Qatar Langkawi, Malaysia Tehran, Iran Medina, Saudi Arabia Amsterdam, Netherlands Munich, Germany Athens, Greece Nairobi, Kenya Colombo, Sri Lanka Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Budapest, Hungary Frankfurt, Germany Boston, USA New Delhi, India New Orleans, United States of America Taipei, Taiwan Pune ,India Washington DC, United States of America Miami, United States of America Venice, Italy Hanoi, Vietnam Philadelphia, United States of America Nagoya, Japan Baku, Azerbaijan San Diego, United States of America Sao Paulo, Brazil Stockholm, Sweden Luxembourg City, Luxembourg Moscow, Russian Federation Manama, Bahrain Chengdu, China Plovdiv, Bulgaria Port Louis, Mauritius Rio De Janeiro, Brazil Crete, Greece Copenhagen, Denmark Mexico City, Mexico Ottawa, Canada Santiago, Chile Wellington, New Zealand Prague, Czech Republic CHENNAI, India