*ONE Registration Fee includes the following for the registered authors:
- Welcome reception
- Printed Name Card
- Conference Folder or Bag
- Participation in the technical program
- Printed Participation & presentation Certificate
- Printed Proceedings
- Coffee breaks on the presentation day
- Lunch on the presentation day
Once your paper is accepted the registration process begins. You have to complete the following four steps.
Step 1 - Registration Fee
- It is mandatory for at least one author of an accepted paper to register in order for the paper to appear in the proceedings and included in the Technical Program. If an author has got more than one accepted papers, there will be discount on additional papers registration.
- In case of First paper, FULL FEE will be charged and in case of additional papers 50% of the total fee per additional paper will be charged (only if the same author is being registered for all the papers).
- Please see the Registration Fees in the main page of the conference.
- The regular fee will be charged upto 6 pages and after that additional USD 20 per additional page will be charged.
Step 2 - Copyright Transfer
- Authors have to sign (for the individual paper) registration Form, and email that in PDF/JPG/PNG format.
Step 3 - Camera Ready Paper submission
All the paper must adhere to The Researchfora double column guidelines and must be submitted as Microsoft word DOC or DOCX format. So that the necessary fine tuning can be done.
Step 4 – Registration
- Only Email the filled registration form (.doc/.docx format) + final paper/poster/abstract(.doc/.docx format) that you like to publish in the conference proceedings at email id: email@example.com
- One registration is must to publish a paper and in that only one person can attend the conference and can get all as mentioned in *ONE Registration Fee above. If co-author also like to register then each co-author has to pay the USD 150 in order to get registered and get all things as covered in *ONE Registration Fee above.
- If author has more than one paper in the same conference then the author has to pay ONLY 50% of the total fee in order to publish the additional paper.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
London, United Kingdom
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Hamilton, New Zealand
Medina, Saudi Arabia
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
New Orleans, United States of America
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Washington DC, United States of America
Seoul, south Korea
Miami, United States of America
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Auckland, New Zealand
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Cape Town, South Africa
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Chicago, United States of America
Phonom Penh, Cambodia
Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation
Manchester, United Kingdom
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Las Vegas, United States of America
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Philadelphia, United States of America
San Diego, United States of America
Moscow, Russian Federation
Boston, United States of America
Prague, Czech Republic
Port Louis, Mauritius
Denver, United States of America
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Oxford, United Kingdom
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Mexico City, Mexico
Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Wellington, New Zealand
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Los Angeles, United States of America
Jeju Island, South Korea
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam
Johannesburg, South Africa
Cambridge, United States of America
New York, United States of America
Orlando , United States of America
New Delhi, India