Join as Editorial Board Member
Manuscript reviewers are vital to the publication process, and as a reviewer you will gain valuable experience in scientific publishing. We invite you to become a reviewer of our journals or conferences.
Some benefits of being a reviewer:
- Being a peer reviewer opens doors to incredible opportunities. Peer review services will enhance your knowledge of professional standards and quickly earn the respect of your peers.
- The other potential benefit of being a peer reviewer is that you will be preferred considered to be an Advisory Members.
- Once published in one of our journals, there is a possibility of being asked to become a reviewer of that journal. In order to provide a good review, a thoughtful and well-balanced report with suggested improvements for our authors, Reviewers must be prepared to invest the necessary time to evaluate the manuscript thoroughly.
- Member will get a prestigious certificate of Life Membership.
- Member can organize Conference in his/her department
If you are interested in reviewing for our Conference/journals and being a part of Advisory member, please send your scientific CV to firstname.lastname@example.org